Data CentersSecure and Resilient Data Centers
Our Resilient Data Centers
Operating from multiple resilient data centers, Global Data Vault’s primary data center is the Infomart in Dallas, Texas, where we utilize:
- Local telecom service from every (8) US tier-1 Internet Service Provider: Level 3, AT&T, Centurylink/Quest, XO, GTT, Verizon, Sprint, Zayo. Plus at least 50 additional fiber providers.
- Over 60 Megawatts on site with each quad being serviced by two primary utility feeds from separate substations and one secondary feed from alternate transformer banks.
Our redundant facility is Lone Mountain in Las Vegas, Nevada. Lone Mountain is the only Tier4 Design Certified data center in North America.
Primary advantages of Lone Mountain:
- Highly resilient construction including 94 UPS modules and 8 megawatts of power generation capacity.
- Highly secure design including 5 separate security zones.
- Nevada location provides exceptional isolation from natural disaster.
We operate a dedicated private no-hop gigabit link between the two sites.