Data Security ComplianceCompliance with National Data Security Regulations
Global Data Vault is sensitive to the fact that our customers are subject to numerous internal controls, such as HIPAA and PCI data security compliance, and other stringent national data security regulations. To help you meet all of your compliance and regulatory requirements, we have adopted policies and procedures based on the following standards:
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Security Rule
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard v2.0
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
Our data centers adopt additional control specifications including aspects of:
- ISO/IEC 27000 series
- NIST 800-53
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) Interagency Guidelines
- Trust Services Principles and Criteria
Details about our specific controls and audit reports may be found under the various sections of our Security and Compliance Overview.
And should your organization have additional data security compliance or unique needs, we can often build a specific solution to fit those requirements.
Veeam Software is an unusual participant in the Gartner Magic Quadrant given that they entered it in the visionary section, and were the first company to do so with only a virtualization offering.