DRaaSDisaster Recovery as a Service
Industry-leading backup and replication
Global Data Vault leverages Veeam to enable Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) as part of a comprehensive data protection and availability strategy.
Veeam Backup and Replication is the industry-leading backup and replication solution for virtual servers and applications. As a Veeam Cloud Provider, Global Data Vault leverages Veeam heavily for our customers with virtual servers and applications.
Veeam is a best-in-breed solution and offers unique advantages for customers running VMware or Hyper-V virtual machines.
DRaaS from Global Data Vault includes:
- local backup with a retention policy
- local instant recovery capability
- remote backup with a retention policy
- remote data center based failover capability
Veeam provides the following benefits for our customers:
- Vastly faster image-based backups of VMware or Hyper-V virtual machines – without agents
- Integrated offsite replication of these images to our secure data centers
- Flexible and fast recoveries – restore a failed VM in minutes
- Recover application items from Exchange, Sharepoint, Active Directory and storage snapshots
- Supports multi-hypervisor environments
- Scale to thousands of VMs
- Compatible with Global Data Vault’s physical server protection technology
- Supports desktop and notebook backup
- Highly cost effective
Veeam Backup & Replication
Modern Data Protection – Built for Virtualization and the Cloud
Veeam® Backup & Replication™ is Modern Data Protection – Built for Virtualization™ and the Cloud. It delivers powerful, easy-to-use and affordable data protection for VMware and Hyper-V. Industry-leading features enable organizations of all sizes to meet their recovery objectives (RTOs and RPOs), save time and eliminate risk. Veeam Backup & Replication provides the most comprehensive protection for virtual infrastructures and is packaged to deliver the greatest return on investment (ROI) and significant reductions in total cost of ownership (TCO).