How Veeam WorksVeeam DRaaS and Instant VM Recovery
Veeam Disaster Recovery and Backup
Global Data Vault is a Veeam Cloud Provider.
We provide comprehensive data protection in an affordable solution.
We use Veeam to backup your VMs to a backup appliance or repository at your site. Then we let Veeam manage replication of these backups to our secure data centers.
How does Veeam cloud storage work?
Veeam requires no agents on your VMs
- Never a need to purchase, deploy, or maintain agents on hosts or VMs.
- Replication, centralized management, and deduplication are all built in, eliminating the need for additional components.
Veeam Supports Granular Recovery
- Recover individual emails, records, or objects from any virtualized application or file system.
- Recovery is fast, easy, and secure.
Veeam Provides Instant VM Recovery
- Never need to extract the backup and copy it to production storage.
- Simply, quickly, and easily start the VM from the backup.
Veeam was Built for Virtualization
- Many other tools were built first for physical servers and therefore do not offer these advantages.
- Veeam was built specifically for protecting virtualized environments.
Veeam Talks to the Cloud
- Offsite storage of backups to our cloud is easy, eliminating the need redesign your backup processes.
- Avoid capital expenditures by taking advantage of our subscription-based pricing.
See also: What is Veeam Backup?
Veeam Software is an unusual participant in the Gartner Magic Quadrant given that they entered it in the visionary section, and were the first company to do so with only a virtualization offering.